Our office reopened on June 1st after making major investments in order to do our part in minimizing the spread of the Covid-19 virus. We are all in this together and we would like to take this opportunity to share with you how these changes will impact your next visit with us.
Investments in our location:
1. All patients are screened days prior to scheduled appointment and are asked to reschedule if risk factors apply
2. All patients and all staff are screened upon arrival each day
3. Fewer patients are permitted in the reception area at any given time
4. Increase in touchless technology in the reception area
5. Sneeze guards have been placed at the front desk
6. Increase in PPE within the office. All patients and staff are required to wear a face mask
7. Pre-procedural mouth rinses prior to the start of appointments in an effort to keep air cleaner
8. Addition of Honeywell HEPA filters in every operatory and reception room
9. Addition of Well Air filters that kill 99.9% of virus particles, including Covid-19, are operating in hallways
10. UV light disinfection in all areas when patients and staff are not present
11. Disinfectant Fogger
12. HVE Suction Intra-oral Mirrors
13. Extraoral Dental Suction to collect aerosols
Our office is open and ready to help you and your family stay safe while providing excellent dental care. Please don’t wait – we are seeing an increase in dental disease with the delay of treatment. Call our office today to schedule your next visit with us. We are excited to see you!
Dr. Kosinski and Staff
Feel free to watch these short clips of Dr. Kosinski speaking on COVID-19.